Leadership Spartanburg Alumni Association
Leadership Spartanburg Alumni Association (LSAA) is a group of community leaders who are graduates of Leadership Spartanburg, a program initiated in 1979. Since 1979, over 1,400 people have graduated from Leadership Spartanburg. Our alumni are highly motivated community leaders focused on serving Spartanburg.
To cultivate and connect leaders to build a better Spartanburg.
To identify community needs and encourage the involvement of its members in civic, community and charitable organizations; to promote the education of its members in issues involving the affairs of the City and County of Spartanburg, and to enhance the leadership skills of its members in order that they might better serve the community as volunteers and civic leaders.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
- Connected Leadership Spartanburg Graduates through philanthropic and networking events.
- Raised money and provided services for various non-profits in Spartanburg County.
- Established the Brian Wofford Scholarship Program.
- Provided leadership training and experience for nearly 1,400 members since 1979.
- Identified organizational and individual opportunities for community involvement.
2019 - 2020 Board Members
- Kristy Shepherd, Chair
- Miguel Pastrana, Chair Elect
- David Bedford, Treasurer
- Kathryn Boucher, Secretary
- Crystal Pace, Past Chair
- Cameron Harris
- Aundi Hunter
- Emily Lausier
- Cal Wicker